I am working on reaction-diffusion equations on a field-road space which model in population dynamics an increased speed of motion of individuals along a certain axis (the road) compared to the rest of the space (the field)...
My researches are lead under the supervision of Matthieu Alfaro.
You will find the list of my publications and preprints here.
New features on the website:
• Blow-up vs. global existence for a Fujita-type Heat exchanger system (preprint july 2023)
• Template of HTML slides
• An HTML presentation for the ''Rencontres Mathématiques de Rouen 2023''
• The field-road diffusion model, fundamental solution and asymptotic behavior (published in JDE)
• A poster on the pure diffusive field-road system
• New Field-Road simulations here and there!
2021 - today: PhD thesis in mathematics, at the University of Rouen
2018 - 2021: Master's Degree in mathematics, at the University of Rouen
2015 - 2018: Bachelor Degree in mathematics at the University of Rouen